The creators of National Champ Volleyball have broken down the levels of the volleyball person into four levels. The “Olympic Level” is the fourth level where only three sorts of ATHLETES reside. The one who is raised into the sport near birth and has their game and technique and mind fostered to be good and will exceed 99% of us in experience by a decade before we’ve even learned what the sport is. The physically gifted who can do things on the court with their body without much effort that the rest of us couldn’t do with a decade of practice and effort. Finally, the savant of the sport who can feel in their bones what is next to come, while the rest of us must wait and see it, and can spend more than 16 hours in a day focused on the sport and it’s nuances, only pausing to sleep and return the analysis the next day. This program is not for the Level 4 person.
This program is for the Level 1, 2, & 3 people…
Excitingly approached by the person who knows little about volleyball in the areas of touching the ball (physical) OR how to think about the game/speak to yourself (mental) OR how to communicate what you see and how to respond (IQ) OR a combination of the three. The person who is intrigued to be taught what to do and how to do it. The person who wants to be heading to LEVEL 2 in six months or sooner!
Any of these descriptions ring a bell for you?
- Youth person age 17 on down to 5 years old who wants to learn the game technically clean from champions and have a laugh while doing it.
- The adult age 55 on down to 18 who is beginning the game for the first or second time in their life.
- The school, club, or even college player who wants more from their technique and isn’t afraid to go forward from the starting line.
- The coach who wants to know how to teach the game from the ground to the middle, and teach it physically, mentally, & with IQ.
Motivated and populated with the person who knows some about volleyball, yet doesn’t know nearly everything there is to know. The person who is somewhere in the middle stages of their learning and knowledge, looking to get a breakthrough into the next level.
Any of these descriptions fit what you’re looking for?
- Youth person age 19 on down to 11 who wants to improve their circumstances in the sport.
- Advancing from Freshmen/Junior Varsity to Varsity at school.
- Propelling from the second or third team in club to the number one team.
- Ready to consider pushing to play in college or on a travel club team.
- Adult age 45 on down to 20 who is looking to join a club team or rec league and start feeling more confident on and off the court.
- The coach who wants to know how to teach the game to the newer and middle level players, to guide them into being a top player in the area.
Lightly comprised of the top volleyball people in the area. This is for the person who is really trying to gain separation from the mean in term of their play, knowledge, and coaching. For the person who puts volleyball as a must in their life and is wanting the details hidden away by the great minds within the game. We get in deep at Level 3 and really look to have your knowledge smash a hole in the ground.
Does one of these resonate with you?
- Want to be the top player in the area
- Want to be a primary reason that the team wins titles
- Want to play in college or professionally
- Want to be the coach who seems to always have what to do
- Want to maximize potential
Here are the courses you can count on:
#VolleyAtHome LEVEL 1 (READY TO ORDER)
#VolleyAtHome LEVEL 2
#VolleyAtHome LEVEL 3
LEVEL 1 MENTAL, LEADERSHIP, & IQ (READY TO ORDER)
LEVEL 2 MENTAL, LEADERSHIP & IQ
LEVEL 3 MENTAL, LEADERSHIP & IQ
INDOOR LEVEL 1 TECHNIQUE, SKILLS & DRILLS
INDOOR LEVEL 2 TECHNIQUE, SKILLS & DRILLS
INDOOR LEVEL 3 TECHNIQUE, SKILLS & DRILLS
BEACH LEVEL 1 TECHNIQUE, SKILLS & DRILLS
BEACH LEVEL 2 TECHNIQUE, SKILLS & DRILLS
BEACH LEVEL 3 TECHNIQUE, SKILLS & DRILLS
THE SIX WEEK SETTER – TECHNIQUE, SKILLS & DRILLS
THE SIX WEEK SETTER – MENTAL, LEADERSHIP, & IQ
I’M JUST HERE TOI EXERCISE & LOOK BETTER